Friday, April 07, 2006

Smoky Reparations

Okay, I am going to have to point this out - I am pretty sure I won the Roni and JD game thingamajig, and I would like to have my prize, what was it again?

I think I knocked off six of those little boxes, which is about six more than anyone else (the non-couple kiss occurred while the other party was sleeping - oh, that oughta raise some eyebrows). Seriously though, where's my goddamned prize? Pay me my due validation, and you know, pay attention to me, lest I swing my arms violently and pound my fists into your thighs.

Also, what's with this blog being the Vilas and Ross show? Just because we are the two people that have the least to do doesn't mean you guys shouldn't be contributing - dang slackers.

By the way, if you really want to contribute something how about adding a little of the long green to the Ross fund? It's not even tax deductible!

1 comment:

iamloos said...

Sweet million dollar bill - it's too bad they haven't used the fancy pink background and colour change ink on it yet.