Monday, May 22, 2006

Thanks, Captain Anonymous

So I got an AWESOMELY FANTASTICALLY GRRRRRREAT present in the mail today - it's a 504 piece (I like the extra 4 pieces) photo puzzle of all of us enjoying a Vermonster in Craplinburg. However, I don't know who sent it - all it says on the card is "Happy Birthday Viloo!" So, why doesn't someone let me know who my mysterious benefactor is. And, by the way, if you post anonymously saying "it was me," I may have to kill you...once I find out who you are.

Also, I think I will need to enlist Kribble, Dana, Dizzle, and other puzzle aficionados to help me out. Perhaps I can send in a daily photo charting my progress.

PS - Post, you lazy bastards. (Not you, Ross, you are a diligent legitimate child)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah please, such flattery, it's Lieutenant Anonymous. Still working up to Captain... and also with some help from Brigadier Rorqual